Card trio with Wild Heart collection | Crate Paper DT


Hi, Scrappers! I'm up on the Crate Paper blog with a new card trio using the new Wild Heart collection! I’m so excited to kick off the Wild Heart week! This collection is so bright and fun, I adore all the cheerful and tropical patterns and embellishments. They are perfect for documenting summer memories and family vacations, but there are many other fun ways you could use them too.

I decided to create a holiday card trio to share today, and because everything was beautifully coordinated in this collection they came together effortlessly! I began by cutting three card bases from several pattern papers and then chose which embellishment pieces I wanted to feature on each card.


My first card began with a base of Jungle pattern paper which I trimmed into 8,5x5,5” and folded in half. I then layered over a tag and two smaller pieces of patterned paper. I turned a die-cut piece into a shaker box by adhering a transparent sheet on the back using foam tape. I filled the round window with sequences and placed the super pretty green rosette to the center.


My second card is based around the gradient pink and yellow Electric pattern paper which I trimmed down, stitched around and adhered to the card base. I couldn’t resist to fussy cut the fun sunglasses from the Daze paper, I arranged 2 of them into a row with a cardstock sunglasses. I adhered a rose gold twig sticker on the top and a Happy life phrase on the bottom.


How cute are the birds in this collection? The Toucan cardstock sticker is the star of my third card! I layered fussy cut flowers and leaves behind a journaling card and adhered them to the card base. I then arranged the sweet Toucan sticker and a pretty paper clips to the top and used the glittered sticker to add a title to the card.


If you haven’t had a chance to check out the Wild Heart collection then make sure you join us on the blog this week! The Design Team will be bringing lots of inspiration your way! Thanks for stopping by! Bea


Supplies: Wild Heart – Electric Paper (344421), Daze Paper (344423), Retreat Paper (344429), Jungle Paper (344428), Chipboard Stickers (344434), Cardstock Stickers 6x12’ (344435), Ephemera Cardstock Die-cuts (344436), Standouts (344439), Alphabet Thicker (344437), Glittered Sticker (344438), Decorative Clips (344440)

No comments:

Post a Comment