Flipbook with Box of Crayons | American Crafts DT


Flipbooks are so much fun to create! Especially if you can fill them with your stories and photos right on your holiday!
This year, I decided to create my summer flipbook in advance, and take it with me to our vacation. It will be so much fun to fill the pages and tags with stories, adding photos and put memorabilia in the pockets during our holiday. 
Using Box of Crayons collection by Shimelle adds such a unique flair and interest to the pages and pockets with the bright and cheerful papers and embellishments. 


 The size of the album fit the pages of the 6"x8" writing Paper Pad. They are the base of the album, I added them to the back cover using two small album rings. On the left side, I created varied pockets and filled them with tags, journaling cards, and embellishments! Box of Crayons collection is jam-packed with lovely stickers, patches, paper clips, washi tapes... everything you need to create a stellar mini album!



To create the cover, I trimmed two pieces of hard cardstock and gilded them with gold glittered paper from the 12x12 paper pad.  I also trimmed two narrow paper pieces from the shiny dotted specialty paper of the collection, placed a pink ribbon between them, and adhered them between the covers to create a spine. I then adhered gold elastic string to the back cover and stitched a button to the front to keep the album closed.


Here are some close-ups of the pockets and pages :)








This flipbook was so much fun to create, I can't wait to fill the pages with our memories! I hope I could inspire you to create a flipbook and take it with you on your next vacation! Thank you so much for stopping by! Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment