Hello Lovely! | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello Ladies! I’m so excited to be back with a new layout using the awesome Pick Me Up collection! I always loved playful fringes on my layouts, and when I saw Paiges’ new scalloped banner cut file,
I thought that it would be a fun idea to incorporate fringes go with the cut file.

This time I have chosen a pink cardstock for my background. I cut out the banner from white cardstock, bent the edges and adhered to the background.


I punched colorful half circles from Paper 10, cut fringes using a fringe scissor, and arranged them to the scallops. I then machine stitched through the lines of the banner. I placed my daughter photo to the top of the cut file and layered tag and ephemera frame behind. I also used roller stamp from the Take Me Away collection for adding more details.

To add more interest, I laid my title to the top of the banner’s lines and used both the tiny foam alphabet stickers and the cardstock alphabet stickers. There are many beautiful butterflies and flowers in this collection, I placed some of them to the banner with sequences and stickers.

This layout was so much fun to create! I hope I could inspire you to add some pretty banners to your next layout! Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment